Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Thankfulness Day 9: Scott




Posted by PicasaToday I am thankful for my husband Scott. He makes me laugh everyday. He calls and tells me to look at the sunset or the moon rise or the snowflakes or rainbows. He watches the roadside wild flowers and picks me a bouquet at just the right time. He brings me his morning espresso for a sip because he knows that's all I want. He is generous and hard working and is a fun loving dad to our kids. He encourages me and supports me in the the things I want to do.  I appreciate how he has been willing to grow together through our 21 years of marriage--richer and poorer, sickness and health, better and worse-- and how he loves me for who I am. 

1 comment:

Lisa Plumb said...

Such a lovely tribute! And I think that's a very nice photo of you two. :-)