Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankfulness Day 13: Bethany Peace







Today I am thankful for my daughter Peace, who changed her own name at three years old!  She is a peaceful girl, gentle but fierce when she wants to be. I love to spend time with her.


Peace is unique and confident and doesn't worry about what people think of her. She's not afraid of anything and  wants to travel the world. She is a thoughtful friend and kind to people, enjoying babies and time with grandparents. Peace never stops dancing and when she's on stage her face lights up in such a beautiful way. When she gets a role in a play, it's always the sweet but sassy one. She is creative, always drawing, taking photos, painting and writing and full of ideas. I'm proud to see her working hard to balance her artistic side with being organized and dependable.


Peace looks for beauty and finds it in nature. She reads constantly, drawn to stories of  fairies and dragons and strong warrior girls. She has many dreams and I am enjoying seeing her grow into all that she is meant to be. I'm excited to see where her adventurous spirit will take her in life!


No comments: